Monday, January 24, 2011

Project 52- Week 4! Great Wolf Lodge Getaway

We celebrated my oldest daughter's 8th birthday this past weekend and we took her to Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg.  The children had never been and they had such a great time.  In this photo, my girls were mesmerized by the "big bucket" that fills up with water and then tips over dumping all the water onto the children below.  I just love the look on their faces!  

Camera Settings:

Shot with Canon 7D and 50mm 1.2L lens
f/stop: 1.4
shutter:  1/200
ISO: 500

natural light*-for those of you wondering, I almost always use natural light if I can.  I have a nice flash that I bounce if I need to, but I usually use natural light.  

1 comment:

Lenay said...

awesome photo!! they are too cute!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop