Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Project 52- Week 5. Snow!

We woke up last Friday morning to some unexpected snow, at least it was unexpected to me!  Soon after we woke up, the school called and said classes were cancelled.  So, we got our snow clothes on and went out to play. We had a great time and spent at least an hour outside playing in the snow.  It was just enough for us to sled in and make snow angels, and we even had our own snowball fight!  I am glad we went out when we did, because the sun came out around noon and before you know it, then snow was gone.  
I captured some great pictures of the kids playing and having fun. But this was my favorite.  I like it because I don't think she was aware I was photographing her, but she was just staring at the snow as it came down and I could not help but wonder what she was thinking in that creative mind of hers.  She is my deep-thinker and loves being outdoors.  


Camera Settings:

Canon 7D
Lens: 24-70mm 2.8L
ISO: 500
f/stop: 3.5
SS: 1/400
natural light :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop