Sunday, January 23, 2011

Eight. Where Did the Time Go?

 My oldest daughter celebrated her eight birthday on Saturday, January 22nd.  I still can not believe it. And even more so when I look at these portraits I took today.  She has grown into a child. Not a baby or a toddler, nor a pre-schooler.  It makes me sad, to be honest, because I just don't understand how life flies by so quickly and it feels like in the blink of an eye, your baby is growing up.  
She is a wonderful child.  She always has been.  She is quite easy-going and gets along with others quite well. She has always been very much a leader and can be a bit bossy at times :)  She is kind-hearted and sweet, beautiful and outgoing.  She loves sports and is pretty much willing to try anything. She is a fantastic swimmer and says she wants to go to college and swim when she is older.
She is most importantly is my little girl. And she always will be.  Happy eight birthday my dear.  
xoxo.
















and Dorian kept getting in the way and we were losing light, so I grabbed a quick picture of the two of them.  The white balance is a little funky, but I don't care.  Make sure to photograph your children with their pets.  One day their pet will be gone and your child will cherish the pictures you have with them.

1 comment:

Clare said...

great pictures megan, she looks beautiful!!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop