Monday, January 10, 2011

Baby Makes Four! (Louisa Newborn and Family Photographer)


I have been waiting so long for this baby to arrive.  Mom and I met eight years ago when we were both pregnant with our first-borns.  I still can not believe it has been that long!  
Baby "E" was born last week and is a beautiful baby.  He is quite feisty and can get out of a swaddle better than any baby I have ever photographed. But he was a charm once we wore him out and I got so many great portraits.  Here are some of my favorites!

Thank you again "L" family. I had a great time and congratulations on your new addition!




He loves her already! Look at the big smile!  


Mom was stunning for just having a baby. I only wish I had looked as great she had less than a week after having a baby!


There are moments when photographer's get that feeling.  It happens to be at almost every photo shoot. That feeling that I just captured something great and I get so giddy and just want to jump up and down.  Sometimes I do.  
This was one of the moments for me.  I love how baby "E" just reached up and stroked Dad's face here. So sweet.

And look at that sweet face. I love his lips... so squishy and perfect.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Megan these are just beautiful! And you say that you struggle with indoor light...I think not!! Great job~

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop