Sunday, January 16, 2011

Another Beautiful Newborn! (Albemarle, Charlottesville Newborn Photographer)

I was so excited when I was contacted by a couple who wanted some newborn portraits done.  Lately, I have been photographing a lot of newborns and I am loving every minute of it. I really feel like I have "gotten it" with newborns. They used to make me a nervous wreck!  
This sweet 2-week old was a dream to photograph. She was wide awake when I got there and mom said she had been awake a lot that morning, but it didn't take long before we wore her and she let me do what I wanted with her.  She has the most beautiful skin and I didn't have to do hardly any post-processing to her skin.  
Congratulations "D" Family. Your little girl is so sweet and is going to be a beauty just like her mom.  

Enjoy your sneak peak!


*hats and headbands all made my Momme Designs. I love her newborn props and use them all the time!  








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop