Sunday, January 9, 2011

Project 52- Week 2!

On to my second week of my Project 52!  I am so happy that I did not attempt to do a project 365 because I know that I would not have been able to post a picture a day!  This is the perfect fit for me! 

I am really happy that I choose to photograph my children for my Project 52 because I find that I am capturing more of our day to day activities.  

And our of our favorite things to do is arts and crafts. The kids got these cool little watercolor notepads in their stockings for Christmas, so we pulled them out a couple days ago and they had so much fun with them.

Below is my youngest daughter and I would have to say watercolors were perfect for her because they weren't too messy!  




Be sure to check back next Sunday for week 3's picture! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop