Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Gift Certificate! Charlottesville, Albemarle Family and Children Photographer

I am so happy to have this beautiful looking gift certificate all finished up now!  I have worked very hard on every little detail and am so happy with how it turned out!  I love that is shows some of my work and I think it would make a great gift for someone.  

With the holidays right around the corner, you should consider giving a gift certificate to that special person.  A lot of people put off getting pictures of their family, and then before they know it, their kids are all grown up.  So, make them get some professional pictures!  Buy them a gift certificate and they will have wonderful portraits to cherish forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop