Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Love When Good Things Happen To Good People! (Palmyra, Fluvanna Family Photographer)

A lot of my readers may know that I recently had an expo at an event in my community called Old Farm Day.  I met a lot of new people and had such a wonderful time!  I hosted a drawing for a free session with prints that day and when I got home that evening my daughter drew the lucky winner.  And when I called Ms. "H" and told her she had won, she was so happy and it literally made my day. You see, I love to give to others, and I literally felt so wonderful after the phone call with Ms. "H", that I just knew right then and there, this is what I am meant to do.  Make people happy and give them portraits that they will cherish for the rest of their lives.  And everyone deserves great pictures!  

Here are the winners of the drawing.  They are a fun, loving and beautiful family I must say. Enjoy your sneak peak "H" family!








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop