Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It Must Be in the Air! Twins again :) (Waynesboro Baby and Children Photographer)

Today my mother in law and my two youngest children made the drive over the mountain to see some cousins!  This was our first time meeting these two newest members of the family.  These two guys are 4 months old and super sweet.  But boy oh boy.... having twin babies is hard work! So many feedings and diapers to change.  I thought I always wanted twins, but I think God knew exactly what he was doing when he didn't give me any ;)  
I had a lot of fun with these two.  They were total troopers and it was fun thinking of ways to get good photographs of them.  (this is a tough age to photograph with just one baby... then throwing another baby into the mix...we had to be creative!)  
But we were creative and it definitely helped that Grandma had plenty of great "props" at her house and we found lots of great things to put them in.  I told her I would love to come "shop" at her house sometime!

Here are some of my favorites from today:















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop