Sunday, October 31, 2010

"P" Family Sneak Peak- Fluvanna, Palmyra Children Photographer

A great friend of mine came to visit this weekend and brought her beautiful children with her.  Her and I have been friends since we were 11 years old, and now we have our own families.  Even though there has been distance between the two of us for some time now... we still keep in touch and can talk for hours about raising babies and lovin' on our little ones.  She is a great mother and a wonderful friend.  

We had planned to do some portraits last July when she came to visit, but unfortunately I had a family emergency which caused me to not be able to do the session.  So, when she said she would like to come for Halloween, I was super excited!  

We did the pictures in the morning and it was a bit chilly in the shade, but the children played in the sun and had a delightful time.  I loved photographing them! 

I hope that you all enjoy your portraits!

(also, a few posts back you will notice that these dresses are the exact same dresses that two other little girls wore for a photo shoot last weekend!  I could not believe it when my friend pulled the two dresses out of her bag!  What a strange coincidence!)

























No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop