Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Special Present For Dad- (Palmyra, Fluvanna Children Photographer)

On Friday afternoon I met up with these three great children to do a photo shoot.  When mom contacted me, I was super happy as our girls used to dance together about 4 years ago!  We used to chat and I always enjoyed talking with her about all sorts of things.  So, needless to say, I was super excited that she wanted to do some portraits of her children in their "sports gear" for Dad as a Christmas gift! What a fabulous idea!  
I really enjoyed my time with them and I am once again so pleased to work with such polite and intelligent children.  These three were no exception and I loved the connection they had with big brother.  The little one there has definitely learned how to stand out!  She is so funny!  
Thank you "K" family and I hope you enjoy your sneak peak!

























No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop