Sunday, December 12, 2010

One Boy and One Girl- TWINS! (Palmyra, Fluvanna Baby Photographer)

How stinkin' cute as these two?!  I had such a nice time with a great family and their sweet little ones this morning.  I am just loving all the twins I have photographed lately!  And these two were no exception.  We laughed so hard when we put them in a basket together and brother could not keep his hands off of sister.  She was getting so mad and I just thought about what was to come for their parents when they  are toddlers!  Good luck guys ;)  I know you will be great!  Thank you again for having me today.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peak!








I loved how she was looking up at the ceiling and I just couldn't help but wonder what she was thinking about! She looked like a little angel.  Love this!


and her brother was quite a little ham for me today!  



 I think she looks just like a baby doll! So cute...


and how about this little man.... Love his hat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop