Saturday, November 27, 2010

"S" Family Sneak Peak- (Charlottesville Family Photographer)

I met up with this family this afternoon at the Rotunda in Charlottesville.  I was so excited to photograph this family because I knew that Dad would be dressed in uniform.  I was really hoping to catch some great pictures for this family as Dad is most likely going to be deploying next year.  And I think I did! The kids got cold quick, but we got the job done! 

Thank you so much "S" Family for having me photograph your family.  And an even bigger thank you to Dad for serving our country.  

Enjoy your sneak peak!



















And I couldn't help myself...because I just laughed when I came across this picture!  Gotta love the outtakes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop