Sunday, September 26, 2010

Newborn Sweetness!- Ms. "Z" Sneak Peak (Fluvanna, Louisa Newborn and Family Photographer)


 I was super excited for this day to come! This morning I went over to my dear friend's home to meet their first baby.  Ms. "Z" was born on Monday which makes her 6 days old today.  "Z's" parents and I went to high school together and have been good friends for a long time.  "Z's" parents were high-school sweethearts and have been together for as long as I can remember.  It was so special to see them as parents today and how much they loved their beautiful baby girl.

                             Congratulations to you both.  You have such a beautiful family!                                  






























No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop