Friday, September 10, 2010

Bertie's Photo Session! {Charlottesville, Albemarle Pet Photographer}


So, today was so much fun! I stepped out of my element and photographed this beautiful Golden Retriever today.  Bertie is an old guy at the age of 13, but he is so sweet and gentle.  I grew up with two Golden Retriever's myself, and hanging with Bertie today brought back so many memories of my childhood.  I simply love golden's.  

These portraits of Bertie are going to be a gift to his parents, or owners, but I consider dogs to be a part of the family.  Bertie's parents travel a lot and he is regularly taken care of by the person who contacted me. She thought it would be a nice gift to them as unfortunately Bertie is getting older and he is such an important part of their family. 

I think this is such a great idea and what a wonderful gift to give to someone who has a wonderful family pet who they love and cherish.  Let us not forget our "other" family members!











No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop