Saturday, May 22, 2010

Give the special dad in your family something he can really cherish.....

How about some beautiful pictures???  I am going to be offering mini-sessions on Saturday, June 5th.  Here are the details:

Saturday, June 5th:
 cost is $100.00 with $50.00 deposit due at time of booking.
  includes:
- 30 min. of photo shooting
- 10 edited images in online gallery
- 1 8x10, 2 5x7's, and 8 wallets, PLUS 20% off additional purchases
- Disc of 10 edited images for printing and/or sharing.

****This photo shoot is for kids only or mom and kids only****

Here are the time slots.  Let me know which time you would like and I will update them as they fill up.

3:00- TAKEN

3:45-

4:30- TAKEN

5:15-

6:00-

6:45-

7:30-


The photo shoot will take place at Boars Head Inn.  Contact me for more info!

I am thinking of giving this picture to my hubby for Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop