Saturday, November 20, 2010

Little Teddy Bear! (Palmyra, Fluvanna Family and Baby Photographer)

This morning I went to this family's home:


and that is where I met this sweet little teddy bear!  She is so adorable and I was super anxious to put this hat on her that I just got from Trendy Babes Boutique on etsy...  And boy, I think it was made just for her!  


and we just had to pull out the garden basket and get some pictures too! Love my garden basket especially with cute babies in it!  If you look closely you can see her cute little toes sticking out behind the watermark!  I love baby feet!


And to get into the festive mood, a little Christmas cheer.... how could this not brighten your day and put you in the holiday spirit!  This hat is made by Momme Designs and I just love their hats!  I have used them several times and just love them!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop