Sunday, October 17, 2010

Urban Maternity Photo Shoot- (Charlottesville, Albemarle Maternity Photographer)

I met up with this beautiful mama-to-be this morning at the downtown mall in Charlottesville.  She was stunning.  Just glowing with anticipation awaiting her baby girl.   I loved her great style and she was such a natural in front of the camera.  
Here is the funny part.  We knew each other, but didn't know until we met this morning.  What I mean is, I used to work with "A" several years ago and when she contacted me about a maternity session, I didn't put the name with the person I used to work with.  And same with her. So, I show up this morning, and we are both like, "hey, I know you!"  Funny how things work out!  















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop