Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Spring 2010 Cutest Kid Contest Winners! {Palmyra, Lake Monticello Children Photographer}


Warning... this is going to be a LONG sneak peak.  Why, you ask?  Because there are so many great portraits from this photo shoot that I had too many favorites.  So, I just decided to post a lot of them!  

These two kiddos are the winners of my Cutest Kid Contest that I held in the spring! I'd say they are cute for sure.  

These are two wonderful children.  Big brother is a little gentleman and is so sweet to his sister.  Little Miss is such a sweet little girl who is not camera shy at all.  As a matter of fact, she posed for the camera for me!  


So, here are the Spring 2010 Cutest Kid Contest Winners!

















          







and this is where things got interesting....




as you can see.... I love this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop