Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Mr. "W"!!! First Birthday Cake Smash!!! Fluvanna, Palmyra Child Photographer


So, you may remember this little cutie I photographed about 6 months ago! 




       



Well, fast-forward six months later, and Mr. "W" is celebrating his first birthday!  We had a lot of fun getting some one year portraits today.  First we did a cake smash......

          










And then we did some more "casual, perhaps, normal" photographs!  He is such a ham and has grown so quickly.  He is up and walking now and keeping mom and dad very busy.



How cute is that happy smile!!!??


I just love this one!!



And I just had to show off his baby sister who is one-month old now and I photographed her about 3 weeks ago!!!

Thank you "H" family.  You have such a beautiful family and I feel so very honored to be the one to capture such precious memories for your family.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop