Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Casting Call! Charlottesville, Fluvanna, Birth, Maternity and Newborn Photographer

Oldfields Photography is holding a casting call!  I am looking to expand my portfolio!  I need anything from maternity up to one year olds.  To be more specific, here is what I am mainly looking for:

Anyone who is pregnant and wants their birth photographed.  Birth photography is becoming a very popular art, and many people hire photographers to be at their birth to document the "story" of their delivery.  Please let me know if you are interested in this.   I am willing to do this for free to have the experience.

Also looking for anyone who is pregnant and wants maternity photographs.  It could include family as well.

Newborns.  I would love some nice, brand new babies to photograph.

One year olds.  I would love to take photos for a one year old's birthday pictures. I would specifically like to do a cake smash.  A cake smash is exactly what it sounds like.  I would bring my backdrop stand to your home and we would put your one year old in diaper and give them a cake.  Then we would photograph it! After the cake smash, we could get your one year old all cleaned up and take some "regular" portraits.


I am willing to do any of these type of sessions for free.  Prints and/or CD's of fully edited images would be 25% off.

So, there you have it!  Now all I need are some little models to help me fill up my portfolio.  

Email me for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop