Saturday, June 5, 2010

Beautiful Wedding! Charlottesville, Albemarle Photographer


About two weeks ago, I got an unexpected call from a friend of mine who works at a hair salon in Charlottesville.  She had a bride there who's photographer had fallen very ill and was being rushed to the emergency room.  The bride was apparently in tears and did not know what she was going to do. Her wedding started in three hours!
Fast forward to the phone call.  Imagine myself in my pajamas cleaning the house and chasing after my ballerinas.  My friend from the hair salon called and asked if there was any way I could shoot the wedding.  I thought about it and didn't have any other photo shoots that day, so I said I would give it my best shot!  I had never done a wedding before, although, I would like to one day, so I was a bit nervous, okay, very nervous, but I cleaned up very quickly, jumped in the car, and headed to Glenmore!
The wedding was supposed to take place outdoors, but the weather would not cooperate, therefore it was held inside. The beautiful bride was so relieved when got there and I felt at ease around her family automatically.
I want to thank the "W" family for trusting me to photograph their special day.  I did my absolute best under the circumstances.  It was a beautiful day and I felt very honored to be a part of it.  Thank you very much "W" family and congratulations to your both!


The beautiful bride....






The bride's father gave her away. It was very emotional and I had a hard time keeping my composure behind the lens!





Such a sweet moment...


















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop