Tuesday, May 11, 2010

2010 Spring Cutest Kid Contest!!!!


It's here!  The 2010 Spring Cutest Kid Contest!  I personally think these three ballerinas should win, but I know I am a little biased.  




The winner of the contest will win a free photo session, 1 8x10, 2 5x7's, and 1 set of 8 wallets, plus 3 digital images to share and or/print.  This is a $200.00 value!  There will also be second and third place prizes as well!  And I may even be extra nice and give away a prize to anyone who enters :)  We shall see....  so for more information, please see my facebook page.  It has all the information you will need!  Entires will be accepted starting this Friday!  So get your pictures ready!  

Link to facebook page:  http://www.facebook.com/oldfieldsphotograhpy?ref=ts

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop