Thursday, November 11, 2010


I photographed this beautiful home on Monday morning.  All I can say is, "WOW".  It is absolutely beautiful. Every part of the home was planned with great detail and thought.  My favorite part has to be the kitchen and the mud room.  I would love to have a "real" mud room.  I guess my little entry way doesn't really count!  One day I hope we hope to build a home and I would have to say, Chris Winn will be building our home.  

Thank you to the "S" family for allowing me in their home. 











2 comments:

skmelton said...

I love this house...this is the exact kind of style house I want, both inside and out!

Clare said...

great, great photos Megan, can you believe that is our old home? it is the same exact floor plan, isn't beth nice?

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop